Take out the power of the mixer truck chassis through the power take-off device, drive the variable pump of the hydraulic system, convert the mechanical energy into hydraulic energy and transmit it to the quantitative motor. The motor then drives the reducer, and the reducer drives the mixing device to mix the concrete. This is the working principle of the cement self loading mixer truck. Do you know the mixing work and subsequent maintenance of the mixer truck?
1. Drive the cement from the loading mixer truck to the feed hopper of the mixing plant to align the feed hopper of the truck with the discharge hopper of the mixing plant, so as to prevent the concrete from flowing out of the truck and causing waste and pollution of the vehicle body.
2. Place the handle controlling the servo valve of the oil pump in the center position, and the mixing drum is in a static state at this time.
3. When the materials are loaded to the nominal mixing volume, the operating handle will adjust the engine speed to 1800r/min, so that the mixing speed of the mixing drum is 1~3r/min. After the engine speed is small, lock the handle in the cab and drive the car to the delivery point. The allowable time from the start of feeding to the completion of unloading is 1.5 hours or 300 revolutions of the mixing drum, whichever is shorter.
4. When the mixer truck is loaded uphill, the rotating speed of the mixing drum shall be properly accelerated.
5. Before operating the handles on both sides of the rear of the vehicle, loosen the cab operation positioning lock plate to realize the forward and reverse operation at the rear of the mixing drum. Then discharge the material according to the speed required on site.
6. After each unloading, clean the feeding hopper, inside and outside of the mixing drum and the unloading trough to prevent the concrete from setting on the above components.
The daily maintenance of cement self loading mixer is also very important:
1. On board maintenance, including maintenance of lubrication system, fuel system, cooling system, braking system, carburetor (fuel injector), etc.
2. Body maintenance, including car paint, cushion carpet, bumper, car skirt, instrument panel, tire, wheel, windshield, chassis, etc.
3. The braking system of the mixer is very important to the performance of the vehicle. Frequently check the working condition of the air pump and the wear condition of the air pump belt, and replace them in time.
4. Replace the front and rear tires after driving a certain mileage to make the best use of everything and prolong the service life of tires.
5. Pay attention to the maintenance of the wiper. The original factory has designed the wiper field of vision. Privately lengthening the wiper blade can increase the visual range of the window, but it will also increase the burden on the wiper motor and other electrical equipment.
This is the content related to mixing work and post maintenance of mixer truck. You can follow our website www.sdzkjf Cn for more information.