The service braking system is a system to ensure that the vehicle can decelerate or even stop at any time according to the wishes of the driver. It is directly related to the personal safety of the driver. The same is true for the driving of automatic mixer truck. Let's talk about the five common knowledge of the brake system of mixer truck.
1. ABS warning lamp the ABS warning lamp of the instrument lights up. Please go to the after-sales service station for inspection and treatment as soon as possible, so as not to affect the driving safety and delay time.
2. When the brake is released after starting, it is normal to hear the friction sound between the brake pad and the brake disc. After the engine is started, the driver presses the brake before engaging the gear. When in gear, release the brake and the vehicle starts driving. At this time, the brake pad and brake disc have been connected at normal temperature, but there is no large friction.
The vehicle will drive forward or backward after engaging gear. At this time, release the brake pedal, and the brake pads and brake discs will produce a sound similar to "Goo Goo". After cleaning the cab, if the brake disc is stained with water, the sound will be more obvious. Therefore, the service braking system is a system to ensure that the vehicle can decelerate or even stop at any time according to the wishes of the driver.
3. After using the hand brake for a period of time, the cable growth is normal. The hand brake cable is composed of several groups of metal wires and has certain ductility after being stressed. After use for a period of time, it will be longer than the length of the new car and will not have any impact on the parking brake.
4. The main component of the rusted brake disc is iron. If the mixer is not used for a long time, some rust will appear on the panel, but the rust will be eliminated by the braking system during driving, which will not affect the normal use.
5. The brake disc of the automatic mixer truck is heated normally after use. Braking is realized through friction between the brake disc and the brake pad. It is a process of converting kinetic energy into heat energy, so heat will be generated.
The above is the content to be explained today. I believe that after reading the description of this article, you can have a certain understanding of the product. I hope the above content can help you. In addition, if you want to learn more about our website, you can pay more attention to our website at www.sdzkjf cn。