At the same time of ensuring the quality of concrete, the safe driving and maintenance of the mixer are also worth paying attention to. What are the use strategies of the mixer that can help us better use and maintain it?
1. The pressure, quantity, quality and temperature of the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic transmission system of the mixer truck shall meet the specified requirements without leakage.
2. During mixing and transportation, the amount of concrete loaded shall not exceed the allowable loading quality.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum should be reversed before loading to drain the water and debris in the drum. Before loading, add a small amount of water into the cylinder to make the feeding smooth and prevent sticking.
4. During the driving of the mixer truck, the extended discharge chute must be turned over and fixed on the discharge chute, and then turned to the vertical position with the vehicle body, and fixed with the frame with a pin shaft, so as to prevent the pedestrian from being injured or the vehicle operation from being affected by the swing caused by the unfixed
5. When the mixer truck passes through bridges, holes, warehouses and other facilities, attention should be paid to the passing height and width to avoid collision accidents. It should be noted that the length of the current four axle tank car is very long. When the height of passing through the bridge opening is close to the limit, the long body is a string on the lower arc Road, and the height that can pass will be reduced
6. The continuous operation time of the mixing device shall not exceed 8h.
7. The time of transporting concrete by the mixer truck shall not exceed the time specified by the mixing plant, so as not to affect the quality of concrete.
8. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not be stopped to prevent the initial setting and segregation of concrete
9. When the mixing drum changes from positive to reverse, the control handle must be put to the middle position first, and then put the control handle to the reverse position after the mixing drum stops rotating.
10. The water tank of the automatic mixer should always be kept full to prevent emergency use. When parking in winter, drain the water tank and water supply system.
The above is all about the problems and precautions introduced to you today. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more, you can contact us by phone or follow our website http://www.sdzkjf.cn , our staff will contact you in time.