Self loading Mini mixer is a machine that mixes cement, sand, aggregate and water to make concrete. It is mainly composed of mixing drum, feeding and discharging mechanism, water supply system, prime mover, transmission mechanism, frame and supporting device. As only safe and reasonable operation of the equipment can improve the performance of the equipment, the following will introduce the safe operation procedures of the equipment.
1. Before driving, you must carefully check the condition of the vehicle to ensure that the vehicle can drive safely.
2. When the self loading Mini mixer is parked in the open place, the mixing drum should be turned upside down before loading, and the accumulated water and debris should be discharged to ensure the quality of concrete.
3. When transporting concrete, please make sure that the inclined slot is firmly placed to prevent swinging due to looseness, causing injury to pedestrians or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles during driving, and at the same time, pay attention to avoid concrete overflow and polluting the ground.
4. The transportation time of self loading Mini mixer shall not exceed the specified time of mixing station. In the process of transporting concrete, the mixing bucket should not be stopped for a long time to prevent concrete segregation. The driver should always observe the specific situation, and inform the main control room if any abnormality is found, and carry out treatment.
5. When the concrete is installed in the car, the on-site dead time shall not exceed 1 hour. If the timeout is exceeded, the person in charge of the website shall be required to deal with it in time.
6. When the self loading Mini mixer is transported by non pump, it shall be discharged from the concrete into the tank. At high temperature, not more than 2 hours. If more than 2 hours, it must be discharged. When the temperature is low in rainy days, it should not exceed 2.5 hours.
7. Before discharging the concrete, the mixing drum should be rotated at 10-12 rpm for 1 minute and then discharged.
8. After the completion of loading the mini mixer, the water shall be drained from the hose of the vehicle, and the feed inlet, discharge hopper and discharge tank shall be washed and drained to remove the dirt and residual concrete attached to the vehicle body. Keep the vehicle clean.