The belt conveyor has the advantages of strong conveying capacity, long conveying distance, simple structure, easy maintenance, and convenient programmed control and automatic operation. Since the loading mixer truck and concrete mixing plant can not lack belt conveyor, the belt conveyor can be used to transport materials. Therefore, during use, attention should also be paid to maintenance.
1. Maintenance of transmission device. Lubricating oil shall be added before use. The brand of lubricating oil is lkc100150# medium load extreme pressure industrial gear oil.
2. Lubrication of roller bearings. The plain roller bearing is UCP series (commonly used ucp214), which is lubricated with grease and filled once a day.
3. Cleaning of roller and idler. From the feeding mixer truck, the accumulated materials on the roller and idler are often cleaned. Too much accumulated materials will affect the operation of the belt and lead to deviation. Self loading mixer
4. Maintenance of sand scraper. Regularly check the wear degree of the sand scraper, and replace the sand scraper in time after it is worn to a certain extent.
5. Replacement of rubber retaining edge of self loading mixer. The rubber retaining edge is seriously worn, and it shall be replaced in time when materials are scattered.
6. Prevention and treatment of interface fracture and transverse tear. The joint vulcanization treatment is unqualified; The impact load is too large, and the weak part breaks under the influence of alternating stress; The interface direction is not suitable for the belt movement direction; If it is used for a long time, the belt will be seriously damaged. When using the self loading mixer truck, the load shall be reduced as far as possible, especially the belt with counterweight tensioning device. The counterweight shall be controlled within 200kg ~ 300kg, and it is better not to slip in rainy season. Patrol inspection shall be strengthened to prevent foreign matters from blocking the belt and scratching the belt; Strengthen the training of belt assembly personnel to prevent reverse installation of belt interface.