People in the cement automatic mixer industry know that all mixer models have announcements. Mixer vehicles without announcements are as non-conforming as people without hukou. The announcement of vehicles contains a lot of content. Now let's talk about the requirements for safety protection in the announcement of mixer vehicles.
1. The sectional area of the side protective cross bar is 100*30mm
2. The spacing between two cross bars shall not exceed 300mm, and it is recommended to control it within 200~250mm
3. The height from the lower edge of the lower cross bar to the ground ≤ 550mm (subject to the height of the unloaded rear axle), and the recommended height from the ground is 500mm
4. The distance between the upper cross bar and the vehicle body is ≤ 350mm. If there is no plate on both sides, such as a tank car, the upper edge of the cross bar on the side protection should be more than 950mm from the ground.
5. The front side of the side protection is made into an arc surface, and the radius of the arc surface is a quarter arc of 100mm (the circumference of the arc is 628mm, and the quarter is 157mm, which can be made larger, not smaller), and the rear side is sealed. (see photos for details)
6. The distance between the front and rear sides of the tire shall not exceed 300mm, and it is recommended to control it within 250mm
7. The bottom of the vertical bar is welded to the auxiliary beam (see the photo for details)
8. The distance between the first station pile and the first seal shall not exceed 200mm
9. The side protection distance can replace the side protection. For example, the distance of air filter element is controlled within 25mm
1. The rear protection needs to bear the pressure multiplied by 50% of the total mass without deformation. Category N2 needs to be 100mm high, category N3 needs to be 120mm high, and a 6mm thick rectangular tube with a cross-sectional area of 120*50mm needs to be used
2. The height from the lower edge of the cross bar to the ground ≤ 500mm
3. The left and right length of the cross bar, very long is the length of the outer edge of the rear axle tire, and very short is the length of the outer edge of the rear axle tire minus 100mm
4. Both ends of the cross bar are inclined to the inside, and the edge is sealed. (see photos for details)
5. Four diagonal supports need to be made between the cross bar and the connector (see the photo for details)
No matter what type of mixer you buy, its side protection and rear protection dimensions must meet the above requirements. Card friends can test their cars to see whether they meet the requirements. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.sdzkjf.cn Take a look.