If the operator in the power distribution room of the automatic mixer has not been trained and the mixer does not know how to use electricity, it will directly lead to an electric shock accident. How to avoid electric shock causing other production accidents
1. The operating procedures, operating procedures, safety warning signs, safety production records and safety protection facilities of the power distribution room are defective, which may cause production accidents such as electric shock.
2. Electricians are special operators with work licenses, otherwise they will not know how to use electricity safely and cause production accidents such as electric shock.
3. If the lightning protection measures in the distribution room are not perfect, other production accidents will occur.
4. If the power supply capacity and facilities do not meet the safety requirements, normal operation will be affected.
5. High voltage offline operation is easy to get electric shock.
6. If no measures are taken to prevent small animals from entering the power distribution room, it will cause electrical accidents of small animals and other accidents.
7. If the power supply equipment of the automatic mixer is not correctly selected, it will cause production accidents such as electric shock.
How to avoid electric shock for automatic mixer? The above 7 points are related to the question. If you have any questions, please come to our website http://www.sdzkjf.cn Look!