1. Prepare the emergency drive hose, turn off the fire of the cement mixer truck, and remove the high-pressure oil pipe joint on the hydraulic motor.
2. Turn off the fire of the rescue vehicle, remove the high-pressure oil pipe of its hydraulic motor, and connect it with the corresponding connector on the fault vehicle with emergency drive hose.
3. Start the rescue vehicle, turn its control handle to the discharging position, and the commercial concrete in the fault vehicle will be discharged.
4. After the emergency drive, remove the drive hose and restore the original state of the two vehicles.
1. If the first method is difficult to implement, the following methods must be adopted to discharge the commercial concrete immediately.
2. Put a wooden wedge between the supporting roller and the raceway to control the rotation of the mixing drum. Be sure to pay attention to safety. Turn off the engine and loosen a high-pressure oil pipe of the hydraulic motor. The mixing drum can rotate freely and control the rotation of the mixing drum to make the maintenance hole turn to the lower part, and then open the maintenance hole to clean out the commercial concrete in the cylinder. At this time, we must pay attention to safety, after the completion of commercial concrete discharge, restore the original state of commercial concrete cement mixing truck.
Emergency cleaning of commercial concrete in cement mixer truck is what every cement mixer truck driver should know. When the cement mixer truck breaks down, clean it in time to minimize the loss.