Regular replacement of hydraulic oil and gear oil is essential for the maintenance of cement self feeding mixer, which is quite critical. Attention should also be paid to the replacement process. Failure to do a good job will result in hydraulic component failure and tank tightness. Next, we will talk about the following things to pay attention to when replacing hydraulic oil and gear oil:
1. When refueling or changing the oil, the engine must be stopped, otherwise the hydraulic system will be damaged.
2. Before each oil change, the sealing performance of the whole system must be checked, all bolts must be retightened, and new sealing elements must be replaced if necessary.
3. It is prohibited to mix hydraulic oil and gear oil of different brands or use unqualified oil. The model of the oil used in the delivery of the vehicle is shown on the label on the oil tank and the Manual. If the oil used in the initial oil change is different from the model of the oil used in the delivery, clean the hydraulic system.
4. The waste oil replaced shall be properly stored and treated, and shall not be dumped at will. Attention shall be paid to environmental protection.
5. After the oil is replaced, let the engine idle for 15 minutes without the mixing drum running, and check whether the oil level is appropriate.
The above five precautions for replacement of hydraulic oil and gear oil are for your reference. Of course, regular inspection, maintenance and other matters are also very important. If you don't know anything about them, please come to our website http://www.sdzkjf.cn Consult!