1. The concrete transported by the self loading cement mixer truck should ensure that its quality and slump meet the standards and requirements of the concrete industry.
2. When the mixer truck is driving on the road, the extended material chute installed on it must be placed on the bracket of the discharge chute and fixed with a hook. It is not allowed to work on the main discharge chute. The main discharge chute should be rotated to a fixed position, pulled down the positioning handle, and locked with the locking handle to prevent shaking due to lack of fixation, causing injury and other accidents.
3. The continuous working time of the equipment installed on the self feeding cement mixer truck shall not exceed 8 hours.
4. During the transportation of concrete, the large self loading cement mixer truck cannot stop when loading the tank body, otherwise it will cause concrete condensation, and restarting after stopping will cause impact on the hydraulic system and reducer, leading to damage to the hydraulic pump and motor.
5. When the mixer truck is unloading, if it is found that the concrete moisture evaporates too much and the slump is low, which cannot meet the quality requirements, it can be appropriately added to the tank with water, and then rotated at a speed of 10-14 revolutions per minute for 30 minutes before unloading, allowing the concrete to be fully mixed.
6. The mixer truck should not stop when loading the tank body in an empty state, otherwise the shaking of the vehicle during driving can easily cause collisions between the roller and the supporting roller, which will cause premature damage to the supporting roller and the roller.
7. The driver of the self loading cement mixer truck should remember that the pressure water tank must be frequently filled with water during the working process for backup. Before adding water to the water tank, the air valve should be opened to release the internal air. After flushing the vehicle or when stopping, the air in the water tank should be released. In winter, after work is completed, the water in the water tank should be drained without any remaining water, otherwise it is easy to freeze and damage the water tank.
8. When the cement mixer truck is fully loaded with concrete, the tank body rotates forward. If reverse rotation is required, the handle must be turned to the reverse position after the tank body stops stably.
That's all for the precautions from loading the cement mixer truck to the construction site. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website http://www.sdzkjf.cn consulting service