Concrete mixer is widely used in small and medium-sized projects such as foundation, cast-in-place pile, floor slab, pavement, yard, slope protection, ditch, river channel, bridge, culvert, tunnel, small and medium-sized reservoir, etc. In order to better use the equipment, users need to have a deep understanding of the company's product performance, quality, and service when purchasing the equipment, in order to avoid worries. Therefore, when accepting concrete mixing, users must meet the following conditions when debugging the equipment:
1. All components, accessories, and random items of the equipment that need to be debugged should be fully equipped according to the standard.
2. Prepare hydraulic oil and lubricating grease, and ensure that the oil quality meets the requirements.
3. Fill hydraulic oil, fuel, lubricating oil, and cooling water according to regulations, and add hydraulic oil to the specified oil level.
4. The concrete pump should be inspected, debugged, and tested to ensure it enters normal operating conditions. The hydraulic system should meet the standards after debugging.
5. The pipe diameter of concrete mixer truck for commissioning is 125.
6. The equipment should be placed on a flat and solid ground. In addition to strict inspection when purchasing products, users are also indispensable and necessary in daily maintenance issues, in order to achieve the ideal effect of easy use and longer service life during the operation process.